Alex's Experiment: How Mushrooms Changed My Life
I love my mushrooms over a nice juicy steak.
I also like them in a nice rissoto.
But there's another mushroom on my radar...
None like I've ever seen or experienced in my life.
It has truly blew my mind.
Literally... It's sharpened my focus.
It's given my memory a boost.
Meet Lion's Mane mushroom.
It's changed my life.
Lion's Mane is a shaggy, white mushroom that resembles the mane of a lion. And it's been used for numerous culinary and medicinal purposes throughout Asia for ages…
But it wasn't until more recently that the Western world discovered the powerful health benefits that this mushroom has to offer.
Researchers discovered that Lion's Mane is a powerhouse nutrient for the brain and nervous system.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg…
Take a look at these five health benefits of Lion's Mane mushrooms:
1. Helps with anxiety and depression. On any given day, about one-third of people experience symptoms of anxiety and depression. And with this pandemic, there's no question that that number is even higher.
Research shows that Lion's Mane affects the hippocampus region of the brain in a way that can reduce anxious and depressive behaviors and boost your mood.
2. Supports the immune system. The majority of the immune system resides in the gut. Lion's Mane is able to help protect the body from viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens that enter the gut through the nose and mouth by stimulating the intestinal immune system.
3. Boosts cognitive function and helps prevent cognitive decline. As you age, your brain has a harder time forming new connections. This is one reason why many older adults struggle with memory loss and other forms of cognitive decline.
Lion's Mane mushroom contains two very powerful compounds: hericenones and erinacines. These compounds are able to stimulate brain cell growth. It may also help reduce Alzheimer's disease symptoms.
4. Promotes heart health. Chronic inflammation is a disaster for the heart. Inflammation damages arteries and promotes plaque build-up, which leads to the world's #1 killer: heart disease.
Lion's Mane has powerful anti-inflammatory effects that promote heart health. It also boosts the body's ability to metabolize fat, which helps reduce triglyceride levels.
5. Reduces diabetes risk. Carbohydrates are one of the biggest contributors to type II diabetes. Unfortunately, most people can't stay away from delicious carb-loaded foods, like pasta, pizza, cookies, and bread.
If you're like most people, you could benefit from Lion's Mane. Research shows that it contains a certain enzyme-blocking compound that prevents the small intestine from breaking down carbs. So the carbs simply pass through the body without affecting blood sugar levels.
It's pretty clear why this mushroom keeps selling out…
And why I'm downright obsessed with it.
But what if I told you that you could have Lion's Mane — one of the world's most coveted mushrooms — in your hands within a week?
Few people know that you can get 100% pure Lion's Mane extract in something called PuroMind.
Our sister company, Bambu Naturals, developed this product to help protect and optimize your brainpower.
PuroMind not only contains Lion's Mane, but it also has another four powerful mind-protecting ingredients: bacopa monnieri, alpha-GPC, huperzine A, and vinpocetine.
You don’t want to miss out on this amazing formula…
I take it every day. And I'm a better man for it.
Here's what I love most about PuroMind:
- Manufactured in the USA at our state-of-the-art FDA-registered production facility.
- Each ingredient extracted and standardized to its most potent form.
- Tested to ensure maximum purity.
- No preservatives.
- No additives or filler.
- Vegetarian, all-natural capsules.
To your health, Alex Reid
President, Longevity Insider HQ
To your health,