Five Ways to Take Advantage of This Indian Herb
Few herbs are as tried and true as one Indian herb...
For thousands of years, folks have used it in Ayurvedic medicine to combat numerous problems and boost vitality.
Known to be a potent adaptogen, this little herb helps the body manage and adapt to stress.
It's proven to be incredibly powerful in today’s hectic world full of mental and physical stressors.
And though this plant has ancient roots, its benefits are backed by modern science.
And here are its five health benefits you need to know about:
1. Promotes healthy blood sugar levels. Diabetes is one of the biggest problems Americans face today. Not only is diabetes tricky to manage, but its effects can also wreak havoc on the body and contribute to conditions like cardiovascular disease.
On numerous occasions, ashwagandha has been shown to help with managing Type II diabetes. Ashwagandha can regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance in muscle cells.
2. Could help fight against cancer cells. Ashwagandha contains a certain compound called "withaferin," which has a unique function in the body: It helps induce programmed cell death. This is a process that assists with getting rid of potentially dangerous cells, including cancer cells.
Withaferin also disrupts cancer cell functioning and reduces their ability to resist programmed cell death.
Even more impressive, in animal studies, ashwagandha has been shown to reduce tumor growth by up to 80% and prevent cancer from spreading.
3. Helps relieve stress and anxiety. Ashwagandha not only helps the body and mind adapt to stress, but it also helps relieve stress. Lab research shows that this herb blocks the stress pathways to the brain by controlling nervous system signaling.
Ashwagandha may also have beneficial effects on those who suffer from anxiety. One double-blind control trial revealed a 69% reduction in insomnia and anxiety compared to the placebo group.
The over-use of antibiotics is leading to an epidemic of drug-resistant superbugs. Before you even think about using antibiotics, please read our new report about the 10 safe and natural antibiotics you can find right in your own kitchen. These “astringent” foods naturally cleanse your blood without harmful side effects
Become a Clear Health Now reader today and claim your free copy of the “Top Ten Natural Antibiotics Hiding in Your Kitchen.”
4. Supports heart health. Ashwagandha actually can support the health of your heart in multiple ways. First, it can help by reducing inflammation. In particular, it can reduce an inflammation marker (C-reactive protein, or CRP) that is associated with an increased risk of heart disease.
Second, ashwagandha may help support heart health by lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels by around 50%!
And finally, ashwagandha helps regulate cortisol and stress levels, which is essential for a healthy heart.
5. Improves brain function and memory. If you experience brain fog or poor memory, ashwagandha may be the tool for the job. This herb is a powerful support for healthy brain function. It’s a natural antioxidant that protects your cells from free radicle damage.
In the lab, ashwagandha has been shown to lessen brain function and memory problems caused by disease or injury.
Ashwagandha may also help improve reaction time, memory, attention, and task performance in healthy adults.
Overall, ashwagandha has proven to be an incredible natural health booster.
If you’re ready to unlock these benefits and many more, try AshwaPRO from our sister company Bambu Naturals.
Nick J., a member of the Clear Health Now team, tried it and here's what he had to say:
Sometimes, I battle feelings of anxiety. It comes out of nowhere. I was feeling anxious one morning, and decided to give AshwaPRO a try. Honestly, I had zero expectations. About 35 minutes went by. It felt like the stress and anxiety melted away. My mood was up. I was back to my peppy self. So glad I found AshwaPRO!
AshwaPRO is everything you could want in a quality ashwagandha supplement:
- Whole ground ashwagandha root.
- 100% UDAF-certified organic ashwagandha powder.
- Black pepper for increased bioavailability.
- Packed into 100% vegetarian capsules.
- Ultra-high potency.
- No harmful additives or fillers.
To your health,
President, Clear Health Now