Four Prime Ways to Show Your Wrinkles Who's Boss
Despite all of the lotions, creams, moisturizers, serums, washes, and supplements...
There's no way to avoid all wrinkles — nor should you.
There's something to be admired about laugh lines and eye crinkles.
The truth is skin wrinkles are an inevitable and natural part of aging. However, we do have some simple tips and tricks to help you avoid excessive wrinkles.
Try these four prime ways to show your wrinkles who's boss...
1. Avoid Harmful UV Rays. Your best defense against wrinkles is to protect your skin from UV rays. Spending too much time in the sun unprotected can cause some serious damage to your skin.
Of course, you can't avoid the sun altogether (and you shouldn't). But what you can do is use sunscreen, wear a hat, or use protective clothing to help prevent skin damage.
2. Make Healthy Lifestyle Choices. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a juicy cheeseburger or staying up until 3 a.m. every now and then. But, on a regular basis, unhealthy things like these can destroy the health of your body, including your skin.
If you want to keep away wrinkles, establish health habits like…
- Eating plenty of vegetables.
- Reducing sugar, carbs, and processed foods.
- Consuming antioxidant-rich food.
- Limiting alcohol.
- Cutting out tobacco.
- Reducing stress.
- Getting plenty of sleep (7–8 hours).
Sugar, alcohol, tobacco, and stress can make you look far older than you really are. They can contribute to wrinkles and poor skin tone. If you can commit to these healthy habits, you'll shave years off of your skin’s age.
3. Use Skin Products. Using the right skincare products can help slow down the formation of wrinkles. Here are a few science-backed products you should have in your skincare arsenal...
- Rosehip Oil — This oil is incredibly versatile. It can help your skin feel moisturized, vibrant, and strong. Rosehips are packed full of anti-aging antioxidants to help keep your skin healthy.
- Hyaluronic Acid — If you want to boost your skin's elasticity and hydration, try using some hyaluronic acid. It will help prevent drooping, wrinkling, and sagging.
- Vitamins A and C — One of the best ways to keep your skin looking beautiful is to use a vitamin A (retinol) skin cream or vitamin C serum. Both will help fight creases and improve elasticity.
The over-use of antibiotics is leading to an epidemic of drug-resistant superbugs. Before you even think about using antibiotics, please read our new report about the 10 safe and natural antibiotics you can find right in your own kitchen. These “astringent” foods naturally cleanse your blood without harmful side effects
Become a Clear Health Now reader today and claim your free copy of the “Top Ten Natural Antibiotics Hiding in Your Kitchen.”
4. Avoid Wrinkle-Promoting Habits. The way you move your body can affect how wrinkles are formed. For instance, if you frown a lot, you can develop frown lines between your eyebrows. Here are some habits to avoid...
- Squish your face on your pillow or hands at night.
- Squint, frown, or furrow your brow.
- Rest your head on your hands — especially your forehead and cheeks.
- Rub your eyes.
- Sleep on your back.
- Relax your face and smile more.
- Sit up straight.
- Use an eye rinse.
Try these tips and see if they work for you. And when wrinkles ultimately do appear, we hope you own them — they are a work of art, not an imperfection.
To your health,
President, Clear Health Now