How to Stay Healthy on Lockdown
More and more states are going on lockdown…
A fifth of us have already been ordered to stay at home. And rumor has it that a nationwide lockdown is coming…
This means no trips to the gym… No group activities, sports, or social interactions…
And there's no telling if this will last days… weeks… months… or even years…
As if the spread of this virus hasn't devastated the world enough, folks are now vulnerable to reversing their progress towards vitality.
Some have already begun to feel the effects of this vitality loss, like lower energy levels and mood…
But if you've been in the Clear Health Now family for a while, you already know that we see opportunity when the world sees calamity.
In fact, there is NO better time than now to invest in your health!
Here are a few tips on how to stay healthy while you're stuck in the house.
As we talked about earlier this week, relationships are vital to your health. Although many people around the world aren't able to stay connected in person, thankfully, we live in the age of technology.
Don't forget to stay connected with friends and family. You can give them a ring, send them a message, video chat, or even bond over an online game. If there's one hidden blessing that has come from this lockdown, it's that we all have no place to be and nowhere to go. This leaves plenty of time to strengthen relationships.
Keep That Body Moving
One of the biggest threats that this lockdown poses to our health is losing strength and endurance. If you find yourself spending too much time sitting, take a stroll through the backyard, or try one of these simple exercises:
- Chair squats. Stand in front of a sturdy chair with your feet as far apart as your hips. Bend your knees until your bottom barely touches the chair. Then, stand up straight again and repeat.
- Wall pushups. Stand two feet away from a sturdy wall and put your feet together. Then, with your arms straight out touching the wall, begin bending your elbows and leaning forward. Push your arms straight again and repeat.
- The Flamingo. Holding onto the back of a chair for stability, stand on one leg while holding the other with your hand. Try to let go of the chair while standing on one leg for a full minute.
You can find more home exercises here.
Stick to a Healthy Diet
When life is crazy and out of the ordinary, it's easy to slip into unhealthy eating habits. But this is a recipe for disaster… You need plenty of healthy fruits and vegetables to keep your immune system at its best.
Try to keep your fridge and pantry stocked with healthy food choices, so you're not tempted by snacks and sugary treats. Make sure you keep an extra supply of canned vegetables and other healthy non-perishables as a backup.
Boost Your Vitality With Moringa
Sometimes, you need an extra vitality boost… And studies show that the Indian-derived plant moringa can do just that. It's been proven to:
- Improve low mood symptoms.
- Enhance memory and boost cognition.
- Support your body's natural insulin production.
- Promote healthy blood pressure levels.
- Fight off inflammation and toxins.
- Support your cells, organs, and joints.
- Supply your body with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
- Boost all-day-long energy and stamina.
- Skyrocket the production of immune cells (by 60%!).
- And so much more…
Some might consider this plant the most potent disease fighter on the planet… It only takes two capsules of moringa to supercharge your day and open the floodgates of vitality.
And I don't know about you, but many of us are in need of a vitality boost right now…
That's why our sister company, Bambu Naturals, created Miracle Moringa. It uses only the purest form of the moringa plant.
Best of all? It's manufactured right here in the USA!
You get the best of both worlds...
To your health,
President, Clear Health Now
P.S. Do your long-distance loved ones need a boost? Here's the perfect gift to have shipped to them IMMEDIATELY.